This project was funded by European Union
The duration of the project: December 30, 2011 – December 29, 2013
Beneficiary: Association for Urban Transition, Bucharest, Romania
Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration Agency, Cahul, Republic of Moldova
“Armenian Ecotourism Association”, Armenia
Department of Architecture and Urban Planning of the Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
Total project budget: 742282 Euro
Area of implementation: The project was implemented in the Republic of Moldova, Romania, Armenia and Italy.
The main goal of the project was to create territorial added value through an integrated approach to cultural heritage.
- Smart reinforcement of Small Historic Centre and Landscape Systems
- Participatory integrated actions of heritage enhancement.
- Enhancement of the Eastern Partnership region cultural heritage.
- To network the experiences and initiatives of the Eastern Partnership.
- Transnational activities and financial management;
- Communication activities;
- Development of common guidelines and methodologies;
- Territorial action plans in the field of heritage;
- Pilot projects: Integrated plans of small historic centres.
- Cultural networks at regional and local level between socio-economic actors and institutions connected to international networks;
- Promoting a common culture regarding the new management models, consolidating and promoting the cultural heritage at territorial level;
- More knowledge and a more in-depth analysis on topics that structure the Territorial Cultural Systems;
- Introduction of a reference framework for the integrated consolidation of patrimony resources at territorial level;
- Defining a common strategy for the development of Small Historic and Landscape Centres Systems in the Eastern Partnership region;
- Elaboration of a planning tool for the elaboration and implementation of the territorial action plans of Cultural Heritage;
- Raising awareness of the actors involved and supporting them in order to create networks;
- Improving skills through training and workshops;