Youth in Action
This project was funded by European Union Funds
The duration of the project: 13.12.2017 – 12.03.2019
Beneficiary: Cross-border Cooperation and Europan Integration Agency – Cahul
Project partner: NGO New European Generation, Izmail, Ukraine
Area of implementation: The implementation of the project took place in the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
Total project budget: 142,313.00 Euro
Area of implementation: The implementation of the project took place in the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine
The main goal of the project was to improve the cooperation among young people from Moldova and Ukraine in order to promote sports and a healthy lifestyle in their communities.
- Create a network of sports clubs/associations from Moldova and Ukraine and organize common sport events;
- Active promotion of sports and healthy lifestyle among youth in the cross-border area;
- Include sports among the top priorities at local and regional level in Moldova and Ukraine;
- Improve sports infrastructure and endowment in the target cities.
- Project management, coordination and communication
- Best practices and experience exchange among stakeholders
- Improve local sports infrastructure and endowment
- Promote sports and healthy lifestyle among young people
- Modernised sport field and procurement of sport equipment;
- 2 best practices exchanges among teachers;
- 2 seminars among stakeholders and revised local strategies;
- 2 sport competitions;
- information campaigns in schools (10 seminars);
- 800 leaflets, 100 posters, 2 TV spots, 6 press releases; 100 t-shirts; 300 information guides;
- 2 motivational public events.