Mediu de Afaceri – promovare si dezvoltare durabilă
This project was funded by European Union
The duration of the project was: August 30, 2013 – December 29, 2014
Beneficiary: Galati County Council, Galati, Romania
Project partners: Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration Agency; Cahul District Council; Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Galați; Regional Fund for Support of Entrepreneurship in Odessa Region; Public Organisation “Agency of Sustainable Development and European Integration «Lower Danube» Euroregion”.
Total project budget: 172699 EURO
Area of implementation: The implementation of the project took place in the Republic of Moldova, Romania and Ukraine
The main goal of the project was to increase and expand the cross border cooperation among the institutional actors of Galati, Romania, Cahul, Republic of Moldova and Odessa, Izmail, Ukraine with responsibilities in the economic regional development.
- increase of the expertise level of the institutional actors for promoting and economic developing by making a solution exchange for solving common issues of the business
- speeding the cross border communication between institutional public partners in order to promote the local economy.
- Project Management
- The contextual analysis of the developing opportunities of the Lower Danube area
- Creating communication and promoting instruments
- Developing actions of the economic sector of the area
- Communication and visibility
- 1 online platform for the local economy,
- 6 thematic guides on public-private partnership, the certificate of origin, the standards in health and security, the online cross border business, elaborating a business plan, 1.200 catalogues of the active organizations in the domain of Agro-food in the project target region.
- 1 itinerant communication campaign organized and implementing 18 thematic seminars
- 2 training sessions.
- 300 flyers, 6 promoting events organized, 300 posters
- 3 permanent displays